Happy Monday, Captivating Quill Readers! I hope you all had an amazing weekend and that your week is off to an equally amazing start :)
Today I'm sharing five things I am currently in LOVE with.
1. Loreal Pro-Last lip color in Permanent Blush (click here). I have been searching for the perfect "looks like your own lips but better" lip color that will last "all day" and y'all, I think I found it. This color is so perfect and the longevity of the wear is amazing. Highly recommend it.
2. Old Navy flip-flops (click here). Flip-flops are my jam when warm weather hits. I swear I wear them so much that I have permanent tan lines on my feet, lol. And--bonus!--these baby's are only $2 (but I think they're on sale as of this post).
3. My Alex and Ani bracelets. My mother-in-law surprised me with them as an early birthday present and I was so excited! Aren't they pretty?
4. Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (click here). I have been on a major self-improvement kick lately and started with Mel Robbins' 5 Second Rule (amazing book!). But Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis just really hit home with me (I got the audiobook, which I highly recommend!) and I have since binge-watched all of her YouTube episodes and am following her on social media. She is amazing and her words are so uplifting and encouraging for women. If you love self-improvement books or are interested in trying one, I would definitely check this one out. I just love her :)
5. I'm going to be shameless here and say that number five on my list has to go to my new book Luke :) You guys ... it's just so ... and he's so ... *blissful sigh* ... I am just really freaking excited to finally get this book into the world of readers for you to enjoy as much as I am. I'm working through my editor's edits right now to have the book ready by its release date, but stay tuned for the cover and blurb reveal coming on July 12th!
Thanks for spending part of your Monday with me! I'd love to know some of the things you're loving right now, so please feel free to comment below :)
Meet the Author
This cowboy's about to be branded ...
Luke by Kimberly Lewis
Genre: Contemporary Western Romance
Heat Level: 4
Language Level: 4
Violence Level: 1
Click here to learn more about content ratings.
While you're here, don't forget to subscribe to our posts!